1. Drag along (select) the url (address) at the top of the site you want to link to. Right-click. Left-click on Copy. That saves your url. [it will be saved until you need it in what's called the "clipboard".
2. Next go to your new thread or post, that you are creating.
3. Click on the blue icon that looks like a globe with a page in front. (There's a name for it that escapes me just now! )
5. Drag across the "http://" in the 2nd row to select. Right-click and Paste over it, while it is selected. (If you don't select it and paste over it, it will be repeated in your url - and you don't want that!). [You could delete the "http://" before pasting, if you prefer]
6. Click Okay. The code for your link will appear in your post.
7. Go along towards the end of your code and you will see the word "Link". Drag across it, without disturbing the rest of the code, to select.
8. Apply whatever effects you want to the word "Link". i.e color, bold, size etc.
[You can substitute other words for "Link" before you apply the effects.]
That's just a quick tutorial, using attachments. Hopefully I will find time later to substitute proper pics.
Hope that helps!
Last Edit: Feb 22, 2015 18:37:49 GMT -1 by Whisker